Senior Living Options
For over 30 years Senior Star has provided care to our nation's aging population across the midwest. With multiple locations providing varying levels of care, our associates are passionate about making our senior living communities a safe and happy home for all of our residents.
Explore lifestyle options available to you and your loved ones and find a new home for yourself and a loved one in a Senior Star Community near you.
Community Living While Maintaining Your Independence
You’ve worked hard and are ready to enjoy retirement with the freedom you deserve. It’s easy to make that happen at a Senior Star community because our Independent Living Communities can provide support with many daily activities and feature modern amenities that will never leave you with nothing to do.
Independent Living is best for seniors who
- Are ready to enjoy retirement their way
- No longer want to worry about daily chores like laundry or housekeeping
- Want to live in a community environment that also affords you privacy when you want it
Here to help however you want or need
Needing a little bit of help doesn’t take away your independence. In fact, the right support can actually empower you to make the most of life. That’s why we take the time to truly get to know your needs and preferences so we know just how to fulfill them whether it’s assisting with personal care or adding a favorite meal to the menu.
Assisted Living is best for seniors who
- Need just a little extra help around the house
- Need or want reminders and support with daily activities
- Are struggling with the more strenuous aspects of living alone
Maintain your independence and freedom
A rich and fulfilling life is attainable for those with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Senior Star communities provide experienced care that nurtures the individuality, knowledge, and skills that remain with our adaptable Memory Support programs. But a key component of that care is also an environment that’s safe, supportive, and comfortable.
Memory Support is best for seniors who
- Are experiencing symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease or Dementia
- Have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease or Dementia
Recover and Renew with Dignity in Nursing Care
Whether extra healing time is needed after surgery or illness or your loved one needs round-the-clock care, you’ll find a nursing care experience that is warm, supportive, and dignified. We take a holistic approach that enhances overall wellness with experienced nurses available 24/7 and rehabilitation services available six days a week in the comfort of a homelike setting that features luxury amenities as well as plenty of opportunities for your loved one to stay engaged.
Nursing Care is best for seniors who
- Have recently undergone major or minor surgery
- Require physical therapy after a stroke or similar conditions