Senior Living Options at Wexford Place
You’ve worked hard and are ready to enjoy retirement with the freedom you deserve. It’s easy to make that happen at Wexford Place because we take care of the cooking, cleaning and even transportation while you enjoy all life has to offer. And here that means social and enrichment opportunities for every interest as well as luxury amenities like concierge services, a salon and spa, fitness center and restaurant-style dining. It’s an active lifestyle ideal for individuals, couples and even siblings who thrive on independence and choice.
Independent Living is best for seniors who
- Are ready to enjoy retirement their way
- No longer want to worry about daily chores like laundry or housekeeping
- Want to live in a community environment that also affords you privacy when you want it
Needing a little bit of help doesn’t take away your independence. In fact, the right support can actually empower you to make the most of life. That’s why we take the time to truly get to know your needs and preferences so we know just how to fulfill them whether it’s assisting with personal care or adding a favorite meal to the menu. We also know that’s different for everyone so we make sure Wexford Place gives you all the variety you could ask for in our ever-changing social and activity calendar. Not to mention amenities that pamper you and accommodations that make you feel right at home.
Assisted Living is best for seniors who
- Need just a little extra help around the house
- Need or want reminders and support with daily activities
- Are struggling with the more strenuous aspects of living alone
A rich and fulfilling life is attainable for those with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. At Wexford Place we provide experienced care that nurtures the individuality, knowledge, and skills that remain with our adaptable Memory Support programs. But a key component of that care is also an environment that’s comfortable, inviting as well as safe, and includes our beautiful outdoor space with Destination Stations®.
Memory Support is best for seniors who
- Are experiencing symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease or Dementia
- Have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease or Dementia