There is so much more to your story, why not embrace life at every chapter? At a Harrison on 5th you can do just that with the choice of Independent Living, Assisted Living, or Memory Support, and our associates are here to support you through every step of your journey.
If you are unsure which lifestyle option is right for you or your loved one, try our lifestyle quiz to help guide your decision. Or, read on for a more in depth look at our different lifestyle options.
Independent Living – Maintain Your Freedom
Maintain your independence while enjoying all the benefits of Community Living.
Independent Living is best for seniors who
- Are ready to forgo the hassle of daily chores for the enjoyment of retirement their way.
- Are looking forward to the opportunity to socialize and build friendships while also having privacy when they want it.
- Are looking for a stress-free retirement lifestyle.
- Are looking to enrich their current lifestyle with the freedom of choices at their fingertips.
Assisted Living - help whenever YOU need it, independence when you don't
Here to help with 24/7 support structure available to assist when you need it.
If you’re looking to enjoy an independent lifestyle, but find that you need a little help from time to time, then Assisted Living is for you. A little support here and there can empower you to make the most of your life. To provide this we take the time to truly get to know your needs, desires, and preferences so we know just how to fulfill them - whether it’s assisting with personal care or adding a favorite meal to the menu. We also understand that these are different for everyone so we make sure that our communities provide you with a multitude of variety in our social and activity calendar. Not to mention amenities that pamper you and accommodations that make you feel right at home, coupled with associates who live our company promise to do for each other with love!
Assisted Living is best for seniors who:
- Might need just a little extra help around the house.
- Enjoy making new friends and being part of the community while also having privacy when they want it.
- Are beginning to struggle with the more strenuous aspects of living alone.
- Are looking for an enriched lifestyle that provides independence with the option for help when they need it.
Memory Care that Expands Their World
Nurturing purpose-driven care with our adaptable Memory Support programs.
Memory Care is best for seniors who:
- Have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Are showing signs or symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Are in need of trained memory support specialists who understand their disease and are trained to show love, patience, empathy, and support.