Senior Living Options at Dublin Retirement Village
Are you unsure of which Lifestyle Option is right for you or your loved one? Use the lifestyle quiz below to help guide your decision.
How should you budget for Senior Living?
Once you find out what to expect, senior living may be more within reach than you realize.
Getting started in Senior Living
If you’re not sure what level of care is right for you, it’s OK. This easy, 4-minute quiz can help.
Community Living While Maintaining Your Independence
Independent Living is best for seniors who
- Are ready to enjoy retirement their way.
- No longer want to worry about daily chores like laundry or housekeeping.
- Want to live in a friendly community environment that also affords you privacy when you want it.
Here to Help Whenever You Want or Need It
Assisted Living is best for seniors who
- Need just a little extra help around the house
- Need or want reminders and support with daily activities
- Are struggling with the more strenuous aspects of living alone
Providing a Sense of Purpose
A life full of Purposeful Moments is attainable for those with Alzheimer’s disease or any dementia. At Dublin Retirement Village we provide experienced care that nurtures the individuality, knowledge and skills that remain with our adaptable approach to Memory Support. A key component of that care is also an environment that’s comfortable, inviting, safe, and filled with Destination Stations® both indoors and out. Here you have a village to help your loved one thrive and that includes our resident therapy dog!
Memory Support is best for seniors who
- Are experiencing signs or symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease or Dementia
- Have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease or Dementia