Senior Living Options at Elmore Place
How should you budget for Senior Living?
Once you find out what to expect, senior living may be more within reach than you realize.
Getting started in Senior Living
If you’re not sure what level of care is right for you, it’s OK. This easy, 4-minute quiz can help.
Fully Enjoy the Freedom of Retirement in Independent Living
You’ve worked hard and are ready to enjoy retirement with the freedom you deserve. It’s easy to make that happen at Elmore Place because we take care of the cooking, cleaning and even transportation while you enjoy all life has to offer. And here that means social and enrichment opportunities for every interest as well as luxury amenities like concierge services, a salon and spa, fitness center and restaurant-style dining. It’s an active lifestyle ideal for individuals, couples and even siblings who thrive on independence and choice.
Independent Living is best for seniors who
- Are ready to enjoy retirement without the hassle of daily chores
- Are hoping to socialize and develop friendships with other retirees
- Are looking for a stress free lifestyle
Benefits of Independent Living
- Onsite amenities to help you enjoy retirement
- Onsite services to take the stress out of your days
Assisted Living: Here to Help However You Want
Needing a little bit of help doesn’t take away your independence. In fact, the right support can actually empower you to make the most of life. That’s why we take the time to truly get to know your needs and preferences so we know just how to fulfill them whether it’s assisting with personal care or adding a favorite meal to the menu. We also know that’s different for everyone so we make sure Elmore Place gives you all the variety you could ask for in our ever-changing social and activity calendar. Not to mention amenities that pamper you and accommodations that make you feel right at home.
Assisted Living is best for seniors who
- Need just a little extra help around the house
- Enjoy making new friends and being a part of a community
- Are struggling with the more strenuous aspects of living alone
Benefits of Assisted Living
- A support structure and team available 24/7 to assist you when needed
- A community lifestyle that gives you your independence with the option for help when you need it
Memory Support that Expands Their World
A rich and fulfilling life is attainable for those with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. At Elmore Place we provide experienced care that nurtures the individuality, knowledge and skills that remain with our adaptable Memory Support programs. But a key component of that care is also an environment that’s comfortable, inviting as well as safe and includes our beautiful outdoor space with Destination Stations®.
Memory Care is best for seniors who
- Have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease or dementia
- Are showing signs and symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease or dementia
Benefits of Memory Care
- Your loved one will be surrounded by trained memory support specialists who understand their disease and are trained to show love, patience, empathy, and support.