Lifestyle Options at Weber Place
Life at Weber Place is one filled with friendship and connection and maybe a little pampering by people who love senior care. Perhaps the day starts with a knock on the door and a welcome with a hot cup of coffee — or maybe it’s Mom walking arm in arm with an associate to the dining room for breakfast.
It’s Jannie, her Server, who knows that Mom’s bacon should be extra crisp. It’s an associate who notices that her glasses are smudged and who helps clean them. It’s Michael, trimming fresh flowers from the garden and placing them on the dining room table because he knows how much your Mom loves fresh flowers.
You and your loved ones are in good hands at Weber Place. Explore our lifestyle options below and find the right fit for you.
How should you budget for Senior Living?
Once you find out what to expect, senior living may be more within reach than you realize.
Getting started in Senior Living
If you’re not sure what level of care is right for you, it’s OK. This easy, 4-minute quiz can help.
Community Living While Maintaining Your Independence
Independent Living is best for seniors who
- Are ready to enjoy retirement their way.
- No longer want to worry about daily chores like laundry or housekeeping.
- Want to live in a friendly community environment that also affords you privacy when you want it.
Here to Help Whenever You Want or Need It
Assisted Living is best for seniors who
- Need just a little extra help around the house
- Need or want reminders and support with daily activities
- Are struggling with the more strenuous aspects of living alone
Providing a Sense of Purpose
A life full of Purposeful Moments is attainable for those with Alzheimer’s disease or any dementia. At Weber Place we provide experienced care that nurtures the individuality, knowledge, and skills that remain with our adaptable approach to Memory Support. A key component of that care is also an environment that’s comfortable, inviting, safe, and filled with Destination Stations® both indoors and out. Here you have a village to help your loved one thrive!
Memory Support is best for seniors who
- Are experiencing signs or symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease or Dementia
- Have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease or Dementia