Tulsa Independent Living
Northeast Oklahoma’s “Green Country” is filled with tumbling rivers, lakes, rolling hills and tall grass prairies. In the midst of this lush region you’ll find the city lights of Tulsa, where senior living is a thriving part of the community. We’d like to welcome you to Senior Star at Burgundy Place, a retirement community that stands out as a true local favorite.
Our Tulsa independent living retirement community is filled with residents who are proud to call Tulsa home and who engage every day in activities that are meaningful in their desires to continue living vibrant lifestyles. Important to residents at Burgundy Place are the variety of cultural and educational programs offered at the community. From current events discussions to laughter yoga, off-site excursions to art galleries and museums, there are daily opportunities to inspire every resident to continue living, loving and experiencing life.
Burgundy Place is professionally landscaped and decorated to create a warm and inviting place for each resident to live; however, we understand there is much more than ambiance to creating a vibrant living community. Ultimately, it’s about getting to know each resident and understanding their unique individual needs. Achieving this sets the stage for providing superior hospitality and customer service that exceeds the expectations of residents and their family members.
Our services and amenities complement our timeless living spaces and are designed for the ultimate in service and convenience:
- A full-service beauty parlor offers the very best in hair styling and nail care to help you look and feel your best.
- Our Fitness Center offers safe, senior-friendly exercise equipment – including ShapeMaster ™ cardio machines and a variety of customized fitness classes.
- Our team of culinary experts oversees our dining experiences, so you can grab a quick bite on the go, relish dinner with friends in the main dining room, or enjoy the ambiance of private dining.
- Ample parking with valet is available for our residents and scheduled transportation with a personal driver takes the hassle out of running errands.
- Our pet policy allows for small dogs and cats
- Need something? Our concierge is ready to arrange it for you!
We deliver all of this within a culture of personalized service, led by an experienced and caring staff that puts resident centered care as top priority. It would be our pleasure to welcome you to Senior Star at Burgundy Place. Let us show you how we define Tulsa area senior living. Call us today at 918-347-5230.