Senior Risk Assessment
It is a common misconception that the best judge of a senior’s health is their physical abilities. Unfortunately, this overlooks many of the more basic issues that affect seniors.
• Have they recently lost a spouse or friend?
• Has their enthusiasm toward social activities declined?
• Do they spend more than 5 hours a day alone?
• Are they able to do all the cleaning and upkeep around their house?
• Are you concerned about their driving?
• Have their eating habits changed?
• Have you noticed a shift in their mood or spirits?
• Do they express concern about changes in their neighborhood?
• Do they eat more than three meals a week alone?
• Has their balance or hand-eye coordination declined?
• Have they lost interest in hobbies or activities they once enjoyed?
• Have they become more dependent on others for transportation?
Answering "yes" to three or more questions indicates a need to further evaluate a senior's current living arrangement.
To speak to an expert on Senior Living Communities in your area, please fill out the information in this form. One of our experts will be in touch to discuss the next best step in your situation.